Since it began in 1989, Lico has been dedicated to innovation, while at the same time understanding and respecting nature, working with natural and regenerative resources such as cork, lino or wood. Its commitment to manufacturing quality products goes hand in hand with operating with a customer-oriented approach to doing business.
Today, Lico is a leader in the flooring industry, offering a variety of products for residential and commercial customers. Through continuous further development of production systems, Lico is able to fulfill the global requirements of the flooring industry.
At Acoustic Ceiling Products (ACP), we pride ourselves in developing products which solve problems, add value to your home and bring a sense of style previously only available to designers and architects. Our decor products are affordable and can be installed by the average person. When you complete your project, you’ll have a sense of pride that YOU made it happen and you’ll be the envy of your friends.
Throughout our 20 years of history and experience in developing and selling building materials to home owners and contractors, one theme has always guided our way: excellence in customer service. Our commitment to every customer is that you will have a positive and enjoyable experience with us, with our products and with your end project.
Of course, if for some reason you are not completely satisfied, please contact any one of our great customer care team members and we will make it right.
Rob Rebman, Owner
Acoustic Ceiling Products (ACP) develops innovative ceiling solutions and unique products to construct or renovate homes and commercial buildings. Backed by 50 years of contracting experience, ACP’s vinyl, thermoplastic, PVC, glass and wood products blend ingenuity with style – giving customers finished projects that feature easy installation, quality, affordability and timeless appeal.
Why do 75% of our commercial customers return to ACP? Why are retail stores adding display space for our growing product line? And why are television programs like HGTV’s “I Want That” featuring our latest products?
The answer is that we are committed to innovation – in designing and building products to meet our customers’ needs – and customer service to ensure every customer is satisfied with installation and performance of our products. What will ACP come up with next? Watch every six months for a new idea to become a proven solution.
- 1998 | Introduced first product to the home-center industry.
- 2004 | Surpassed goal of having five different product offerings in more than 1,500 home-center locations throughout the United States.
- 2005 | Introduced the Classic Tin Style panel product line.
- 2007 | Rebranded Classic Tin Style backsplash and ceiling panels “Fasade.”
- 2007 | Fasade backsplash and ceiling panels named “Best New Product of the Year” by HOME magazine.
- 2009 | Aspect Metal peel and stick backsplash introduced.
- 2009 | Genesis maintenance-free ceiling panels introduced.
- 2010 | Fasade wall panels introduced.
- 2013 | Aspect Matted Peel & Stick tiles introduced.
- 2013 | Aspect Matted Peel & Stick Metal Backsplash Tiles Named to This Old House “Top 100” List.
- 2014 | Aspect Glass Peel & Stick Tiles introduced.
- 2016 | Aspect Stone Peel & Stick Tiles introduced.
- 2017 | Cre8tive Garage Door Hardware products introduced.
- 2018 | Paisade Waterproof Wall Tile products introduced.
- 2019 | Finesse Flooring product line introduced.
- 2020 | Rustic Grove product line introduced.